Re: New single website up for review.

> Why would the page be on gnu.org machines?  The FSF really is only a
> hindrance for developers, don't associate the project with those
> people.  Add a forward to the FSF page and leave it on sourceware.org.

I'm sorry but this is just an unreasonable attitude and it won't hold sway.
The FSF is the owner of the copyright on glibc and always will be.
glibc is a GNU project and always will be.

You don't personally have to have anything to do with the FSF or the GNU
project (beyond your copyright assignment paperwork, which you've already
done)--that's your business.  But the project always was, is now, and
always will be associated with the FSF.

Thanks,
Roland