Re: PATCH: New 64 bit wcscmp implementation

Hello,

Please, ignore my previous small fixes, now I send big patch with
comprehensive fixing of mentioned bugs. (regarding with wrong
comparison semantics for some cases (signed comparison shall be used)
and overflow bug (we shall avoid using substraction, use cmp instead
of it) )

You should apply only this patch, it seems it covers now all places we
need to fix.

I checked make with "make check" for both 32 bit and 64 bit mode.

Thanks.

Change Log:
2011-09-22  Liubov Dmitrieva  <liubov.dmitrieva@gmail.com>

	* sysdeps/x86_64/wcscmp.S: Update.
	Fix wrong comparison semantics.
	Wcscmp shall use signed comparison not unsigned.
	Don't use substraction ti avoid overflow bug.

	* sysdeps/i386/i686/multiarch/wcscmp-sse2.S: Likewise.
	* wcsmbc/wcscmp.c: Likewise.
	* string/test-strcmp.c: Likewise.
	Add new tests to check cases with negative values.

--
Liubov Dmitrieva
Intel Corporation