Re: strlcpy and strlcat support

I see this patch is 11 years old, I know that now strlcpy and strlcat
are available in the libraries on several Unix operating systems,
including BSD, Mac OS X, Solaris, Android and IRIX with notable
exception of glibc on Linux.

I just want to know up-to-date vision of this issue.

Thanks.

--
Liubov Dmitrieva
Intel Corporation