Missing MAP_HUGETLB flag from glibc headers

Hi,

I am working on some functionality for libhugetlbfs and I would like
to start using MAP_HUGETLB for access to huge pages without mounting
hugetlbfs.  I noticed that this flag went into the kernel for 2.6.32
but my Ubuntu Maverick and my Fedora 13 installs do not have the flag
in the glibc headers.  What needs to be done to get the flag added to
the gibc headers?

Thanks,
Eric Munson