This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Test installation of Sources Bugzilla upgraded to 3.6.2 availablefor testing
- From: Frédéric Buclin <LpSolit at netscape dot net>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, newlib at sourceware dot org, cygwin at sourceware dot org, systemtap at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 19:38:01 +0200
- Subject: Test installation of Sources Bugzilla upgraded to 3.6.2 availablefor testing
- Reply-to: LpSolit at netscape dot net
Now that GCC Bugzilla has been successfully upgraded to version 3.6.2
last Thursday, it's now time to upgrade Sources Bugzilla (which is still
running a version released in 2003!). I built a test installation
Please test it as much as possible, and report bugs before I upgrade the
production installation. Please report bugs using this link:
Despite being a test installation, emails are sent for real, including
to mailing-lists, so be careful when playing with it. ;)
Assuming that no major bug is reported in the next few days, the upgrade
will probably happen late this week, or early next week. You will be
informed before the upgrade take place.
Have fun testing the new Bugzilla!