This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 1/2]: configure: use the .set directive when testing for .weak
- From: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at gmail dot com>
- To: linasvepstas at gmail dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 10:45:04 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/2]: configure: use the .set directive when testing for .weak
- References: <AANLkTi=czQ1axrV1Hq6c1nvvLh+YTspFOFrzHCoq9p8email@example.com>
On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 10:30, Linas Vepstas <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> When testing for the .weak assembler directive, use the .set syntax
> if that is what the assembler supports; else use the "=" syntax for
> setting symbols.
You cannot possibly assume that I believe what you wrote just like
that. Where do you see problem, which tools, etc etc.