This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [HURD,PATCH] Reopen file descriptor on lookup
- From: Carl Fredrik Hammar <hammy dot lite at gmail dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>, libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 17:30:58 +0100
- Subject: Re: [HURD,PATCH] Reopen file descriptor on lookup
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I'm curious as to why this patch wasn't committed when my other patches
were. Is my reasoning flawed, is something wrong with the patch, does
it need more review (and from who?), does it need more testing, etc?
I'm willing to put in more work into it, but I need to know what.