Re: [HURD,PATCH] Reopen file descriptor on lookup

Hello,

I'm curious as to why this patch wasn't committed when my other patches
were.  Is my reasoning flawed, is something wrong with the patch, does
it need more review (and from who?), does it need more testing, etc?

I'm willing to put in more work into it, but I need to know what.

Regards,
  Fredrik