This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Fw: [RFC] PI aware condvars
- From: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at redhat dot com>
- To: dino at in dot ibm dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com, Darren Hart <dvhltc at us dot ibm dot com>, Thomas Gleixner <tglx at linutronix dot de>
- Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 22:02:38 -0800
- Subject: Re: Fw: [RFC] PI aware condvars
- References: <20100222182541.GA4883@in.ibm.com>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On 02/22/2010 10:25 AM, Dinakar Guniguntala wrote:
Did you get a chance to take a look at the PI aware condvar patch.
> More specifically, I would like your opinion on points 1 and 2
> listed below.
I don't have time now. The first look I took already put me off. It
adds lots of cost to the important code paths.And this for something
which is hardly ever used. I'll have more to say when I had a closer look.
â Ulrich Drepper â Red Hat, Inc. â 444 Castro St â Mountain View, CA â
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Fedora - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----