Two glibc homepages?

  Hi!

  I wonder, why is it necessary to keep two glibc homepages, an
"official" one at GNU and "unofficial" one at sourceware.org? I've
been confused by this multiple times and I have anecdotal evidence
that others have been as well; this does not seem to be a common
GNU project practice either, and it's hard to find out about the
sourceware homepage from the GNU homepage. Would it be a problem
to just update the gnu.org homepage with missing stuff?

  It seems that these are the extras at the sourceware.org page:

	* libc-locales mailing list link
	* the nice mailing list forms
	* link to mailing list archives in mbox format
	* link to the wiki
	* info about glibc-ports.git
	* link to the gitweb interface
	* the news section

  I can help if desired; I'm not sure how to work on the homepages
however, I remember being told that they are in a git repository but
I don't know what its address is.

  Kind regards,

				Petr "Pasky" Baudis