Re: [ANNOUNCE] glibc-2.10.1-pb1 released

Roland McGrath <roland@redhat.com> writes:

>>   Ok, I suppose Andreas already has experience with the GNU maintenance
>> stuff...
>
> He can reasonably be presumed to, however much he actually does. :-)

I never was an official GNU maintainer, so I do not know much about the
processes around that.

> He has all the access anyway, and has been around plenty long enough
> to know how to take conscription or tackle his conscriptor.

If that's the consensus I'm ready to apply to the job.

>>   This branch is fairly specific in that it's pretty much pure
>> cherrypicking, so how will we be doing this?
>
> I expect that to be the norm for all release branches.

I agree.  Everything we put on a release branch should already be in
master anyway.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, schwab@redhat.com
GPG Key fingerprint = D4E8 DBE3 3813 BB5D FA84  5EC7 45C6 250E 6F00 984E