Re: [ANNOUNCE] glibc-2.10.1-pb1 released

>   That is so, except of course the RPC licence change.

Phew! :-)

>   Ok, I suppose Andreas already has experience with the GNU maintenance
> stuff...

He can reasonably be presumed to, however much he actually does. :-)
He has all the access anyway, and has been around plenty long enough
to know how to take conscription or tackle his conscriptor.

>   This branch is fairly specific in that it's pretty much pure
> cherrypicking, so how will we be doing this?

I expect that to be the norm for all release branches.

> Using a first comes first commits / request-pulls basis could get overly
> chaotic quickly I suppose.

I dunno, email travels pretty fast.

>   I'd still like to agree on the release criteria in the other
> sub-thread.

Ok.  Perhaps re-raise just that bit of the discussion concisely and see if
we can entice some opinions out of Jakub, Andreas, Daniel, Joseph, ...

Thanks,
Roland