Re: Missing <kernel-features.h> includes

Hello!

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 09:42:32AM -0800, Ulrich Drepper wrote:
> Thomas Schwinge wrote:
> > Please apply the following patch.
>
> No dammit.  You have to fix up the hurd sources to look like Linux
> sources.  The header is included indirectly.

Even though I don't see what is wrong with including a header file whose
definitions are obviously being used in the including file, I'll try to
hunt down the indirect inclusion path.

For the misc/syslog.c case it's actually a different change that should
be applied: the Hurd does do MSG_NOSIGNAL these days, so either
sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/syslog.c should be merged back into misc/syslog.c
or sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/syslog.c should be copied to
sysdeps/mach/hurd/syslog.c.  In either case, __ASSUME_MSG_NOSIGNAL should
be defined in sysdeps/mach/hurd/kernel-features.h.  Could you please do
this change or do you want me to send in a patch?

Regards,
 Thomas