Re: [RFC] New GLIBC website preview online.

On Friday 11 April 2008, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> Mike Frysinger wrote:
> > On Thursday 10 April 2008, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> >> http://sources.redhat.com/glibc/preview/
> >>
> >> Please comment.
> >
> > might as well combine the two sidebars since there is so little and they
> > just end up squishing the real content
>
> A couple of quick questions. What is your screen resolution? Do you have
> your browser maximized?

it really isnt a resolution/maximize issue ... the empty whitespace on both
sides give the impression of the content being squished.  unless both sides
are going to be filled, i dont see the point in two columns.  unify them on
the left and give space to content.

(and yes, all my systems are 1280x1024+ and have dedicated virtual desktops
for the browser).
-mike