Re: [RFC] New GLIBC website preview online.

You make most of the page into empty margins.  I don't see the point of the
rightmost column.  You now have different forms to subscribe to a mailing
list.  The meaningful content of the page was not much changed, and there
was not much wrong with it before.  I don't really have any strong opinions
about the look issues, but I just don't see the point of what you've done.
I hope you didn't spend a lot of effort on it.

Thanks,
Roland