glibc web pages

Please use meaningful subject lines, or (wonder of wonders) just start a
new thread about the true subject of your message.

As I've said, I don't have any personal preferences about web look.
Just do something, commit it in a "new/" subdirectory or host it
temporarily someplace else.  Ask folks here to look at it.  If noone
thinks it's worse than what we have now, put it up.

We should all get into many wise habits.  Maybe some people will.
What the project needs is some particular person to commit to making
sure those updates are done.  When it's been maintained consistently
for more than two releases in a row, then I'll start to think that
person was serious about commitment to helping the project.  By then
that person will long have been well-justified to regularly chide the
rest of us about good maintenance habits and pitching in with the web
duties.  I have zero faith in the worth of yet another occurrence of
someone doing something once and reminding everyone to pitch in.

Thanks,
Roland