glibc patches for GNU/Hurd (was: ``struct stat'' issue)

Hello!

On Fri, Nov 16, 2007 at 07:43:13PM +0100, I wrote:
> Also, I'll make up a repository with all glibc patches I'm using for
> GNU/Hurd.

<http://www.schwinge.homeip.net/~thomas/tmp/glibc-patches/>

This is a mixture of stuff of mine and stuff of Debian people.  I didn't
verify all of that.  Some things can't be applied to glibc CVS as they
are being offered there.  Samuel has written large parts (e.g., TLS,
which also needs patches for Hurd CVS, if I remember correctly).  I put a
bunch of notes at the top of every file.

I also have some additional (minor, documentation-only, etc.) patches for
glibc, but I left them out for now, so that Roland can concentrate on the
functional parts first.

Roland: as for glibc-2_7-branch, I'm going to register backporting
requests as you install the files into HEAD?  Or how is this going to
handled?

Feel free to discuss everything.

Regards,
 Thomas