This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] PowerPC: Extend fpu fenv operations to operate on 64-bit FPSCR
- From: "Ryan S. Arnold" <rsa at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: GNU libc devel <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 16:50:53 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PowerPC: Extend fpu fenv operations to operate on 64-bit FPSCR
- References: <1193150444.6584.3.camel@localhost>
- Reply-to: rsa at us dot ibm dot com
On Tue, 2007-10-23 at 09:40 -0500, Ryan S. Arnold wrote:
> The included patch provides the following changes to extend the FPSCR
> (floating point status and control register) to 64-bits for PowerPC
> POWER6 and POWER6x:
Hold on this patch please. I screwed up the libm-tests variable when I
added a new Makefile which eliminated a lot of libm-tests as targets.
libm-tests = test-powerpc-fenv
libm-tests += test-powerpc-fenv
I'll regenerate the patch and re-test to make sure I didn't cause any
regressions that I may have missed with this hiccup.
Ryan S. Arnold
IBM Linux Technology Center
Linux Toolchain Development