This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: dlsym() questions
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Keith Hellman <khellman at mcprogramming dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 07:51:49 -0400
- Subject: Re: dlsym() questions
- References: <20071019080918.GA28721@doberman.l.localdomain>
On Fri, Oct 19, 2007 at 02:09:18AM -0600, Keith Hellman wrote:
> If __xstat is the correct symbol for stat, then I'm not sure why one
> call works and the other does not.
Have you looked at the definition of stat in the installed headers?