Implementing "Extensions to the C Library" (ISO/IEC WG14 N1172)

Hi,

I'm interested to know if anyone's known to be working on an
unofficial implementation of the C library extensions in ISO/IEC WG14
N1172?

It proposes a number of new types and methods that make writing secure
C code easier. A lot of it is already implemented as an optional
extension to the standard C library that comes with Visual Studio
2005, and I'm interested to know what the story is with glibc support?
I'm interested in looking at adding support for some of these
extensions if no one else has already done so.

Best regards,

Richard