execve system call

hi,

I am trying to figure out the system call from user space to kernel
space. So, I read glibc wrapper first. But I cannot figure out the
exact meaning of INTERNAL_SYSCALL for execve system call on IA32 arch.
In this macro, which function will be called by the following assmebly
code ""call *%%gs:%P2\n\t"?

Is there anyone can help me clarify it?

Thanks,
Neo

--
I would remember that if researchers were not ambitious
probably today we haven't the technology we are using!