Re: Regressions for i686, yesterdays CVS

On 12/4/06, Avner Shapiro <avner@jungo.com> wrote:
Well, that was a lot of time ago...
but this week I tried compiling glibc-2.3.4 and went into the exact same
problems, with very similar environment.

Avner,

In two months this will have been three years ago, so quite a long
time ago. Thank you for mailing the list and explaining your
particular solution to the problem. To be honest I don't remember what
I did, but future i686-pc-linux-gnu glibc testing has been
successfull.

Cheers,
Carlos.