Re: wierd problem with eabi compiler and kernel 2.6.18

Jevgeni Zolotarjov <zhenja@zlo.ee> wrote:
IPC shared memory does not work in a desired way.
Does anybody uses IPC successfuly on ARM architecture?

I noticed that, when I hand-installed perl from source while trying to make Angstrom usable, the SysV IPC test was the only one that failed, though I had too many other questions open to look into it further at the time. That was glibc-2.4 and linux 2.6.17, so glibc-2.4 looks like the suspect.