This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
RE: String Functions for x86-64
- From: "Menezes, Evandro" <evandro dot menezes at amd dot com>
- To: "Mike Frysinger" <vapier at gentoo dot org>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Cc: "GNU C Library" <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>, "Meissner, Michael" <michael dot meissner at amd dot com>, "Michael Matz" <matz at suse dot de>
- Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 11:15:13 -0500
- Subject: RE: String Functions for x86-64
> seems the patch is incomplete ... it's missing
> sysdeps/x86_64/elf/rtld-global-offsets.sym completely and the
> hunk to change sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/dl-procinfo.c
> to point to sysdeps/x86_64/dl-procinfo.c instead of
Argh! I forgot to diff recursively.
I'm working on more routines and should be sending a new patch momentarily (measured in days).
Evandro Menezes AMD Austin, TX