This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [Freedce-devel] pthread_clear_exit_np()
- From: Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl dot net>
- To: Mark Brown <bmark at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: freedce-devel at lists dot sourceforge dot net, libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com, opendce at opengroup dot org, ros-dev at reactos dot org, thomas dot schuetzkowski at web dot de
- Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 13:15:40 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Freedce-devel] pthread_clear_exit_np()
- References: <20060421224042.GF24960@lkcl.net> <OFB8F2DFDA.0713236C-ON8625715A.00538DF9-8625715A.0055D570@us.ibm.com>
On Mon, Apr 24, 2006 at 10:42:43AM -0500, Mark Brown wrote:
> BTW: IBM stopped selling DCE/DFS years ago. The end of support
> for the product is this month.
yeh. there are universities (e.g. the authors of eLion) now hunting
around to find ways to keep their systems going.