This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [Freedce-devel] pthread_clear_exit_np()
- From: "Wez Furlong" <kingwez at gmail dot com>
- To: "Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton" <lkcl at lkcl dot net>
- Cc: "Roland McGrath" <roland at redhat dot com>, thomas dot schuetzkowski at web dot de, libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com, lukeh at padl dot com, freedce-devel at lists dot sourceforge dot net, opendce at opengroup dot org, ros-dev at reactos dot org
- Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 10:58:12 -0400
- Subject: Re: [Freedce-devel] pthread_clear_exit_np()
- References: <20060421203731.GC24960@lkcl.net> <20060421205258.64A4A1809BB@magilla.sf.frob.com> <20060421224042.GF24960@lkcl.net>
On 4/21/06, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > What's your plan for other POSIX systems, such as Solaris?
> forget solaris: sun microsystems can deal with solaris.
> linux is the innovation leader, now, not solaris.
I dont really agree with that sentiment, but let's put personal
opinions aside; I suspect that the sun folks will have a more open
mind than ulrich in discussing a strategy to get the functionality
that you need for freedce on solaris. If you're willing to sit down
and figure out where the problems lie there, I'll happily try to route
them to the right people at sun.