This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
RE: String Functions for x86-64
- From: "Menezes, Evandro" <evandro dot menezes at amd dot com>
- To: "Mike Frysinger" <vapier at gentoo dot org>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Cc: "Meissner, Michael" <michael dot meissner at amd dot com>, "Michael Matz" <matz at suse dot de>, "Marc Miller" <marc dot miller at caexmta3 dot amd dot com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 14:48:40 -0500
- Subject: RE: String Functions for x86-64
> - looks like you got some extra hunks in there that create
> dl-machine.h.orig and mempcpy.S.orig
> - the patch you posted here suffers from the PIC/SHARED bugs
> ... were the fixes i sent you from Gentoo just lost by the wayside ?
Who did you send these fixes to, myself or Marc Miller? Anyways, I'd appreciate if you could point me to that fix.
Evandro Menezes AMD Austin, TX