This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] [BZ#2505] PPC32 should use lwsync where possible
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Steven Munroe <munroesj at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com, Dwayne McConnell <decimal at us dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 01:21:09 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [BZ#2505] PPC32 should use lwsync where possible
I put these in. For anything less trivial than that, it may be better to
use override files in your add-on/sysdeps/.../power4/bits/atomic.h or the
like (with #include_next). It's better to consolidate knowledge about
those CPUs' details into the add-on's files whenever possible.