Question on link_map, ELF loader and TLS...

I just need a sanity check for the TLS members in 'include/link.h'.
The dynamic loader will have l_tls_modid = 0, the executable will
have l_tls_modid = 1 and then the rest of the libraries will have
their values of l_tls_modid depending on load order. However, won't
each DSO in the link_map chain have the same values for the following:

   /* Start of the initialization image.  */
   void *l_tls_initimage;
   /* Size of the initialization image.  */
   size_t l_tls_initimage_size;
   /* Size of the TLS block.  */
   size_t l_tls_blocksize;
   /* Alignment requirement of the TLS block.  */
   size_t l_tls_align;

and then all the other members of the link_map structure having to
do with TLS will be specific to each DSO? Yes, I have been reading
Drepper's paper on TLS, but I am still trying to understand. Thank
you for the time and patience.

-Steve