Re: Defunct threads on Alpha with linuxthreads

> Since discussion of the removed ports and addons is not generally
> welcome on this list, perhaps we should create a separate libc-ports
> list for it.

I don't mind that discussion taking place here, as long as everyone is
clear on what is core support and what is outside volunteer efforts.  If
people would prefer to separate discussion of code kept outside the core
source tree, then I can set up the second list.

Thanks,
Roland