RE: Linux Threads on 2.6 kernel

Hi All,

Just a quick LinuxThreads question that I'd be grateful if anyone could
provide me with any useful feedback on: -

I know that Linux Threads have now been replaced by NPTL and that Linux
Threads development ceased pretty much at around kernel version 2.4... But
can anyone tell me if I can expect to run into any problems running the
LinuxThreads pthread library with a later 2.6 Kernel? If anyone has
successfully ran this combination I'd be interested to know also -- many
thanks!

Kind Regards,

Andrew Marshall