Re:why the address display by ldd changes when runs it each time?

Hi,

I am not sure if this is the proper site to ask this
question.
:-)

I think:
1)The backtrace command in gdb is very helpful.
2)I think use backtrace() in glibc is better than use
gdb&ddd in some case,
for if I want to debug something such as
libqte-mt.so(to study it),
May be for some debug enviroment problem,
sometime I can't step into the library itself.

If I add backtrace() codes to recompile the library, I
can get backtrace data when run myapp.

The data would like:
0x1b3f8f
0x1b37e5

I want to analyze the result after myapp stop.
So I would use ldd to know which library each
line(frame) belongs to.

But in some system the address display in ldd result
changes each it runs(I am not sure it is normal case
or not,
but in some system, it not change.)

(I think gdb source code may have reference to change
the hex data to function name.
This may be the other way)

Any suggestion is appreciated.
gan