Re: tls glibc broken on ppc

Mariusz Mazur <mmazur@kernel.pl> wrote on 12/14/2004 02:55:05 PM:

> Interesting part: I've got seven identical build environments on
> various archs
> (literally identical - same rpm -qa) and the tls problem occurs only on
ppc.
> Jakub's patch fixes it though and I'm not too interested in trying to
figure
> out why :)

Are you really using libc CVS head or that damn (alleged) glibc-2.3.3 tar?

I am not seeing this on the libc cvs head. And Jakub's patch is over a
year old so I can't believe it will apply to cvs head. If fedora is broken
talk to RedHat.

Steven J. Munroe
Linux on Power Toolchain Architect
IBM Corporation, Linux Technology Center