Re: Glibc 2.3.3 ported to Syllable

On Monday 15 November 2004 8:15 pm, Ulrich Drepper wrote:
> Kristian Van Der Vliet wrote:
> > I'd like to start the process of submitting my changes back into the main
> > tree.
>
> That will not happen.  You have to maintain it yourself as an add-on.

Like I say, there are changes in various Makefiles and configure scripts which
are outside of the Syllable sysdeps stuff.  Even if the rest of it is an
add-on these changes really need to be in the mainline; there isn't any other
way for me to do it.

Maintaining the code as an add on is actually probably better for us anyway,
as it allows us to make changes without having to worry about sending patches
up the line to you guys.

--
Vanders
http://syllable.sourceforge.net/