Re: getconf default output

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004, Ulrich Drepper muttered drunkenly:
> Josh Aas wrote:
>
>> A patch is attached.
>
> Forget it.  We are not making the same mistakes SGI made.  This mode
> makes no sense.

What might make sense is printing out the names without the values,
or even printing out names and values for those cases (the majority)
where the values are path-invariant, and names only for the other
cases.

But maybe that's overdesign.

--
`The copyright file is for everyone.  That we make it available in
 plain-text, uncompressed form rather than in spinning, throbbing