GCC files with GPL license in glibc

Hello,

we've noticed that the glibc source tree contains two files copied from
GCC,
which are licensed under the GPL (i.e. not LGPL and not GPL + special
exception) according to the file header.

Within the GCC source tree, these files have now been converted to GPL +
exception to avoid problems for non-GPL applications linking against
libgcc.  (It is my understanding that the intention had been to use GPL
+ exception from the start, and the pure GPL was simply an oversight.)

Should this license change/clarification be applied to the glibc copies
as well?

The files in question:
  sysdeps/generic/unwind-dw2.c
  sysdeps/generic/unwind-pe.h

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best Regards

Ulrich Weigand

--
  Dr. Ulrich Weigand
  Linux for S/390 Design & Development