Ljimmfml Cyber ph`armacy

bellcore-supported  sm-guld  hoi-kin

And to give you a general idea of what we specialize in:

Help relieve your pain V~ico.din

Enjoy deep discount meds here.

O X http://newlocations.avenueofthestarts.info/aps/

Quit:  http://newlocations.avenueofthestarts.info/wdj/rm.html
A pipe burst in a lawyer's house, so he called a plumber.  The plumber
arrived, unpacked his tools, did mysterious plumber-type things for a while,
and handed the lawyer a bill for $600.The lawyer exclaimed, "This is
ridiculous! I don't even make that much as a lawyer!."The plumber quietly
replied, "Neither did I when I was a lawyer."
A large two engine train was crossing America. After they had gone some
distance one of the engines broke down."No problem," the engineer thought,
and carried on at half-power. Further on down the line, the other engine
broke down, and the train came to a standstill. The engineer decided he
should inform the passengers about why the train had stopped, and made the
following announcement:"Ladies and gentlemen, I have some good news and some
bad news. The bad news is that both engines have failed, and we will be
stuck here for some time. The good news is that this is a train and not a
plane."
kakukaku2kadousik25fujitsuu,kumagaig katahais.