New "NPTL Tests and Trace" project

Hi,

People interested in:
  - adding new test/stress programs to NPTL, and
  - defining/providing a NPTL trace mechanism
should look at:

	http://nptl.bullopensource.org/

- Test/Stress :
    We have analyzed the current coverage of NPTL.
    Now we have started defining/writing new tests.
    > Volunteers are welcome for helping us writing tests !
	Just send us an email if you are interested.
	(If you don't master the complexity of POSIX threads,
	we can provide you with a description of the tests
	code to be written.)

- Tracing :
    We have produced a draft v0.2 describing a NPTL trace tool.
    > People are welcome in helping us to define this tool:
        requirements, design, and then code.

Regards,

Tony Reix
                            Carpe Diem