Re: RFC: IDN support in getaddrinfo().

Compiling current CVS gives:

make  -C manual subdir_install
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/jas/src/libc/manual'
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `../libidn/libidn.texi', needed by `chapters .texi'.  Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/jas/src/libc/manual'
make[1]: *** [manual/subdir_install] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/jas/src/libc'
make: *** [install] Error 2
jas@latte:~/src/olibc$

I suspect the fix is simple, but I don't know what it is.

But it raises another question: how should we document the IDN
extension of getaddrinfo?  Libidn standalone contain a libidn.texi
that, I like to believe, cover most things about libidn.  Except the
libc-specific integration, of course, which is perhaps the only part
that would be interesting to libc users.

Perhaps the most appropriate would be to briefly describe the AI_IDN
(and eventually AI_CANONIDN) flags where getaddrinfo is documented,
and add some paragraphs, or an entire section, about general IDN
issues?  I can suggest a starting pointer for this, but English isn't
my native tongue and I'm not a good writer, so if someone better
inclined could do it, that would be good...

Thanks,
Simon