Re: Latest Glibc from CVS has segmentation problems.

   It's not so easy to start debugging 100 MB of code if you're not
   familiar with it, even if you know how to use a debugger.  I was
   hoping that someone, possibly, would know what the error was all
   about.

Yes it is, you have a segfault, you have narrowed it down to one
function.  Quite reasonable place to start at and work your way
upwards.

   As it turned out, Richard Henderson did have a fix for some of
   them.

Then I have no idea what this crap is about... So lets drop it here
and now and get back to hacking.