Re: Using GCC Bugzilla for glibc

> GNATS was so broken it was unusable when I tried to use it.

I have given up on it as well.

> I will keep working on locale bugs in whatever bug tracking system
> glibc is using.  I have reasonable good experiences with Bugzilla, but
> would like a system where I can administrate it using email. :)

That is my major complaint about bugzilla as well, but fortunately that
alone is the single worst problem I have experienced with other bugzilla
installations.  I would prefer that it track email sanely as well, but the
most important thing is having something that is actually usable and
an installation someone is really maintaining.

Thanks,
Roland