Release policy discussion

Have there been any decisions made wrt releases? This was mentioned a while
back when someone (Hellwig?) asked about forthcoming releases.

Obviously there hasn't been a release for quite a while; the current stable
release doesn't build with either of the last two releases of gcc without
patches.

This is a good natured query - I am aware of the issues; this from when we
were all a good deal younger ;)
	http://sources.redhat.com/ml/libc-hacker/2000-01/msg00111.html

Keep up the good work, and have a Merry Christmas <pc if applicable :) /pc>

Andrew Walrond