Re: bugs.gnu.org down?

[Ulrich Drepper]
> We will never use any debian system.

Who are "we" in this context?  Do you have a principle I haven't heard
of, or is there some other issue you are thinking about?

> sourceware has its own bugzilla.  It just needs a new category etc.

Fine with me.  The only think I don't like with the Bugzillas I have
been using has been the lack of email input and control interface.  I
suspect there must be some email gateways for Bugzilla around.

What is sourceware?  The closest thing I found on google was
<URL:http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/>.  Is this it?