Re: non local labels in some handcoded assembly

Dan:

Maybe this is interesting for more people than just you.
I managed to build  a cross compilation a while abck with as described in

http://www.muth.org/Robert/Patch/

The problem with this toolchain, that glibc contained assembly code
for a totally obsolete arm fp coprocessor.
My recent efforts are to get rid of this code and have the floating point
stuff all in software.

Robert