non local labels in some handcoded assembly

I am trying to get an arm cross compilation tool chain to work on an x86 linux
system. I ran into tons of problems with the official glibc-2.3.2 and I am
now trying the cvs snapshot. I hope this is the right place for my problem
reports:

non local labels in some handcoded assembly:

A lot of the assembly code contains (global) lables like:

Lalign,Loop, Llastword,Ldiv0,Loop1,Loop3,Lfixup_dividend, Lbignum,Lgot_result

I think those can and should be converted to local labels, i.e labels
beginning with a dot.