Re: Fix for an_ES locale

[Ulrich Drepper]
>> I think this is a needed fix for the Aragonese locale:
>
> I applied the change.

Where is the content of the LC_IDENTIFICATON:langauge and
LC_IDENTIFICATON:territory defined?

The only documentation I have available (ISO/IEC FPDTR 14652) specify
that these should contain the ISO 639 and ISO 3166 codes, ie the short
form.

You inserted the long form, and this is in conflict with the
documentation I have.  What is the correct documentation to use as a
reference for the glibc locale format?