mips64 glibc support status?

Hi,
someone asked me to add mips64 support to my gcc/glibc
toolchain build-and-test script (http://kegel.com/crosstool).
Looking at the archives, I see glibc didn't support mips64
as of June 2002, but lots of patches on the subject seem to
have been posted on this list recently, so perhaps
it's coming together.  Can anyone comment on the status of
the port?  Is it close enough for early adopters to start testing?
Thanks,
Dan

--
Dan Kegel