Re: Linker warning messages should have the word 'warning' in them.

> Since the section name is .gnu.warning (and not
> .gnu.linker-diagnostic), perhaps the linker should prepend `warning:'
> to any such messages?

I think that makes the most sense.  If ld were to have something like
-Werror, then it would be inappropriate for the messages to say "warning:"
when they were in fact aborting the ld run.  Since ld is in charge of
whether or not the message is fatal, ld should be in charge of saying so.

Right now almost none of the libc messages say "warning".  I am inclined to
remove the "warning: " prefix from those few that do.  If "warning: " is
appropriate in the text libc encodes, it can go in the link_warning macro.
But ld does seem like the right place for the prefix, not libc.