Re: unwind question

I am able to get the stack frame info with __frame_state_for(). Another
interesting information would be the start address of the corresponding
method.

For example if i get a SEGV at address 0xXYZ i would like to now the
start address of the method containing that address.

Or in other words: is it possible to get the length of a function
somehow (having start_address + length would satisfy my needs also).

- Dietmar