Parallel make

Hello,

I was just wondering about people's experience with parallel make of
libc.  Is parallel build known to be supported, or does make get
confused?

It doesn't work well for me, if that's the general consensus I might
suggest adding a line to the top level Makefile suggesting parallel
builds may cause errors.

-i
ianw@gelato.unsw.edu.au