Re: glibc 2.3.1 - hppa - Test results.

Roland,

> > [/math/test-fenv.out] Error 136
>
> That's a crash.  You should look into that, but probably it is only
> breaking special FP cases so it would not be the first thing to worry about.

Thankfully I know what this is. PA has delayed FP exceptions. We aren't
flushing the delayed FP exception properly and the parent thread is
seeing the signal that the child was supposed to receive (or not receive
depending on the enable/disable).

> > [/math/test-float.out] Error 1
> > [/math/test-double.out] Error 1
> > [/math/test-ifloat.out] Error 1
>
> Those might just be needing new ulps.

New ulps was in the patch, this is more likely the printf bug :(

> > [/stdlib/bug-strtod.out] Error 1
>
> Depending on the details, this might be something to worry about.
> Personally, I would deal with all the non-FP things first.

Good idea.

> > [/libio/tst-mmap-eofsync.out] Error 1
> > [/libio/tst-mmap-fflushsync.out] Error 1
>
> I would look at these first.

Kernel problems. We think we just recently got them fixed. LTP and few
broken debian packages alerted us to this problem.

> > [/dlfcn/default.out] Error 1
> > [/dlfcn/tststatic.out] Error 139
>
> Then these.

I have no idea why these fail :)

> > [/elf/vismain.out] Error 1
> > [/elf/neededtest.out] Error 14
> > [/elf/neededtest2.out] Error 14
> > [/elf/neededtest3.out] Error 17
> > [/elf/neededtest4.out] Error 2
> > [/elf/circleload1.out] Error 9
>
> Then these (might be some of the same problems as the dlfcn failures).

Excellent, I hope they are.

> > [/posix/annexc.out] Error 1 (ignored)
>
> Ignore this.

:)

> > [/linuxthreads/ex10.out] Error 143
> > 	- Had to kill one thread to pass this test.
> > 	- This worries me...
>
> Look at this last.

Thanks for the quick reply and helping me organize the ordering of these
failures.

c.